Location: Trnava, Slovakia
Start: April 2017
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English is mandatory, French is welcome
This position would be for an international engineering and consulting company in advanced innovation. The company offers its customers technical expertise and excellence of its employees specific to each business sector: automotive and industrial vehicles, aerospace and defence, rail, energy, naval, industries.
This project is for automotive industry. It´s an opportunity to be involved in engineering project team and learn about automotive process and standard of works. The goals are to obtain satisfaction of customer regarding project management and project delivrery according to budget, quality and standard of work requirement.
- Participate to technical proposal and solutions regarding new process implementation,
- Creation and / or modification of technical documentations,
- Animation of technical review meeting,
- Management of choosen integrators,
- Following of project from study until start of production.
- Mechanical / Process engineer,
- Technical thinking,
- Knowledges of AutoCAD and / or any CAD software
- Good communication skills
- Languages: English is mandatory, French is welcome
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- Automotive industry and technology
- Industrial Project and technical solutions,
- Free accommodation provided
- Meal vouchers
- Transport from accomodation to place of work,
- Possibility to learn slovak language (lessons pay by company)
- Possibility of full time job after successful completion of the internship
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!