Are you the mechanic we are looking for? Are you ready to take on the challenge at one of the biggest companies in Europe? This independent family owned business offers you the freedom and trust to follow up your true ambition. With you on board we would like to proceed in the digital world of the manufacturing industry. With our ambition and creative mind-set we ensure we are an innovative power with more than 70 locations worldwide.
When are you a valuable asset to our company?
• You are equipped with a Secondary/Mid-Level degree in Mechatronics, Automotive or alike;
• You are fluent in English, willingness to learn German/Dutch is a pré;
• You have a problem solving attitude;
• You have a pro-active attitude;
• Hands on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, assembly;
• You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a High Tech Environment with challenging technical projects.
What does a normal working day look like:
You assemble and test complex high tech mechatronic CO2 drive lasers. It concerns small series that are assembled inside a clean room environment. You are responsible for the effective and qualitative assembly of the final product according to planning. Any disturbances will be solved with your team. You take initiative within the production development of the modules and / or devices. You initiate assembly / production improvements.
Wat we will give you in return:
• An excellent salary! (€2500 – 3500 per month based on your experience);
• Excellent primary and secondary conditions;
• A pleasant work environment in a healthy organization;
• The option to take additional courses and education;
• An in depth specialization within mechanical assembly