Included in the Marketing Direction, the marketing manager will follow all the projects and initiatives related to the brand and its products, ensuring effectiveness and alignment with the business marketing strategy.
• Management of brands and new products;
• Strategic development and management of Partnerships and Sponsorships;
• Develop employer branding strategy;
• Management of projects and new digital platforms;
• Develop the content strategy for brand assets;
• Strong collaboration with the Commercial Department in order to achieve the objectives of the company;
• Degree in Marketing, Communication or Management.
• Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics;
• Ability to establish good interpersonal relationships with partners;
• Strong analytical capacity, planning and prioritization;
• Critical, creative and proactive spirit;
• Fluent English;