Abcon Industrial Products Ltd, based in Cootehill, Co Cavan, has two separate manufacturing facilities. The first is for Industrial Rubber Hose and Cavmac (part of Abcon) is the leading independently owned manufacturer, in Ireland and the UK, of large bore, custom designed, hand built rubber hose for marine, offshore, dockside, dredging and heavy industry. Our hoses are shipped all over the world and we are renowned for quality in a niche market.
The second is the manufacture of Abrasive Belts and Discs, which we can again make to customized specifications. We also distribute a range of tools and accessories for the Automotive, Stainless Steel, Joinery and DIY sectors. Our market for our abrasive products is primarily domestic but we have some niche products within this range which are suitable for export and we would like to expand our presence in these markets.
We are looking for a digital marketing assistant to help promote our web sites, B2B and B2C product webshops.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious marketing graduate who would like the opportunity to move our digital marketing efforts forward. Working with our sales team, your role will be the coordination of all digital activities and launching of events and monthly promotions.
· Create and update digital marketing strategies
· Assist in the development of the company website, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversion
· Manage the company’s online presence through social Media platforms such as Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns using appropriate tools including e-mail, marketing, paid search, SEO and PPC
· Create and manage targeted email campaigns
· Create high quality content for a range of online platforms (website, blog and social media)
· Research and implement recommendations for organic SEO success
· Develop and deliver video content for our products with the sales team
· Manage google analytics, social media monitoring and engagement.
Relevant skills & qualifications
· Third level qualification in relevant discipline e.g. Marketing, Communications
· Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role an advantage but not essential
· Relevant experience including CMS, SEO, PPC, e-marketing, social media and analytics
· Knowledge of digital content management
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
· Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practice
· Excellent communication skills and good project management skill
Personal Attributes Expected
· Positive attitude with a motivation to learn
· Happy to work as part of a team
· Good attention to detail
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
Contact: Nikki McGoohan firstname.lastname@example.org