SENNHEISER COMMUNICATIONS A/S
Gladsaxe, 1 stilling
Are you motivated by making premium quality products available to end users around the globe? Our high-end headsets improve the sound quality in thousands of worldwide business calls each day. No matter where our end-users are, we believe that our busy ears deserve premium sound, style and wearing comfort. As part of our Manufacturing Maintenance team you have the opportunity to ensure stable and high quality production.
You will become a vital part of our Manufacturing Maintenance Team in Ballerup and will have close cooperation with our Supply Chain and Quality teams as well as our local Manufacturing team office in China. Main focus areas will be:
- Maintaining stable production through efficient action on production issues
- Resolving product or manufacturing issues with support of Manufacturing team in China
- Releasing product design and development updates to manufacturers
- Resolving component obsolescence issues in close collaboration with our R&D teams
- Support and participation in R&D projects affecting existing productions
- Working with manufacturer to solve production related issues
- Coordinate investigations on product quality issues when requested from Product Quality
- Preparing ECO’s for approval before release for production in our PLM system (Arena)
- Engineering background in Electronic Engineering (HW engineer or highly skilled technician)
- High experience in Mechanical, Production and Electronic areas
- Thorough and structured work style
- Experienced with ECO (Engineering Change Order) systems
- Interest in - or experience with Asian working culture
- You are a team player, easy to talk to and work with
- Availability to travel to Asia on your own or as part of a team (2-5 travel days/year)
Joining Sennheiser Communications
At Sennheiser Communications you meet all R&D disciplines as well as operational and sales departments under one roof. We are located in a light and open building, where flexible work environments, knowledge-sharing and mutual professional respect make it fun and meaningful to be here. We all share the passion and the strong will to deliver premium quality in everything we do. State-of the-art technologies, an informal work culture, significant influence on your daily work and our steady growth make us a stable employer of choice.
Application and contact
Please submit your application before June 1st, 2016.
We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the SEND APPLICATION button below, and please remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English or Danish.
In case of questions regarding the job, please call Manager of Manufacturing Maintenance, Kim Offerlind via phone on +45 5618 0328.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.