Maersk Container Industry (MCI) is looking for a Star Cool® Reefer Machine Technician with experience in the areas of electronics and/or refrigeration to be a part of our Test Center in Tinglev.
Do you want to develop your skills and engineer for the future? Then come join us in Tinglev. You will play an important role in a highly engaged team working on one of the most advanced products in the industry.
At our Test Center in Tinglev, we offer an engaging working environment that can provide opportunities for both personal and professional growth. You will be part of a team of 7 colleagues and get a unique insight into a worldwide organization and an exciting industry.
In your everyday work, you will experience a high degree of independence in a flexible work environment where innovation and quality have very high priority. You will be a trusted colleague and part of an international company of highly engaged and passionate colleagues who come from all different kinds of professional backgrounds and cultures.
“You will experience a high degree of independence in a flexible work environment. To me it is important that my team feel they have the support needed to do what is expected of them in a fast-paced work environment” – Tobias Stolberg, Head of Laboratory & Test Center.
As our new Laboratory Technician, you will be contributing to the R&D work in the Test Center. Your work will be split in four different areas, including:
• Product development
• Software testing on the Star Cool controller
• Test preparation and test work
• Data acquisition, evaluation, and feedback to the R&D department
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Laboratory and Test Center
• Preparation of Work Orders and hands-on work with test applications
Support the operation and validation of the MCI Thermo Test facilities
• Operation of Thermo Test chambers
• Troubleshooting and support to Thermo Test sites in Denmark and China
• Calibration of measurement equipment
• In-house resource on measurement equipment
• Monitor and service test setup applied in the Laboratory
• Support the registration and calibration of equipment in the Test Center
Ideally, you have an education as an electrician, automation technician, refrigeration technician or a similar technical education. You have possibly acquired relevant competencies through work experience in:
• Test and/or project work
• Operation of automatic installations and electrotechnics
• Refrigeration technology and software testing on hardware
• Metrology, data acquisition, and analysis
As a person, you are proactive and have a natural drive to initiate tasks and to ensure that your tasks reach the finish line. You find it equally important to uphold deadlines and you have a structured way of keeping track on all your tasks.
You have a good sense of urgency and an open and trusting approach to your surroundings.
It is a requirement that you have basic English skills. Danish is not required but would be an advantage.
We hope to receive your application soon and we will review applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.