We want to build an introspection system that, when a system is attacked, permit us to record the attackers activity. Our system will answer to the question: What attackers do when they attack a system?
We are currently seeking for flexible and highly motivated Software Engineers to join our growing development team. As a developer your responsibilities will be:
● Design, develop and test software components and also web based graphical interfaces;
● Fix technical problems while testing;
● Participate in code reviews;
● Write and maintain clear and complete documentation.
The ideal candidate will possess a MSc/BSc in computer science or related field and will have experience with the following:
● OS: Linux;
● Languages: Java, C/C++, Python, bash script (at least two);
● Web frameworks: Ruby on Rails;
● Database: NonSQL and SQL;
Knowledge of the following topics would be a plus:
● Languages: Perl;
● Dev. Tools: Eclipse/Netbeans, git (git flow), jenkins;
● Tools: Docker;
● Web protocols.
If you want to make the difference and be one of the key success factors in a project which will be build from scratch, please send us your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.