Do you speak fluent Swedish and English?
Are you interested in working in international environment within Data processing/accounting?
Would you like to be in a contact with clients/suppliers on everyday basis?
If yes, you´re the candidate we´re looking for.
Accenture Prague Regional Delivery Centre seeks a motivated candidate who would like to gain new experience in Finance&Accounting – Master Data area and develop his/her skills in a team of young professionals.
- Validation of requests received in Siebel (ticketing app) or email.
- Processing request in SAP and update Siebel based on the request
- Forwarding request to responsible team (in cases the update needs to be done by more teams)
- Rejection of request in Siebel to relevant department
- Communication with client back office per e-mail or telephone – request changes or corrections, status information, procedure updates.
- Communication with colleagues in India in English by phone or email
- Reporting - daily reporting, quality control reports in SAP, reporting, capacity plan update, quality results harmonization process,
- Internal quality – providing internal controls on weekly bases
Requirements – start date – ASAP
- Fluent Swedish and English
- PC skills
- Responsibility, reliability, keen for new knowledge, ability to concentrate on detail
- Knowledge of the SAP system is an advantage (but not required)
- Practical administrative experience or sales order processing is an advantage (but not required)
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Live and work in Europe’s most beautiful city;
- Relocation support;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance;
- Endless possibilities to grow via our outstanding training curriculum.