Looking for IT service desk administrator with Swedish language in Tallinn.
We are recruiting for Atos, a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 120,000 employees in 73 countries. As technologycontinuously disrups the transformation. At Atos strives to remain the trusted partnerthat delivers digital empowerment to their clients. We fill the positions as soon as we find a suitable candidates, so apply today!
Join our customers dynamic service desk team in Tallinn, Estonia and experience how it is to provide excellent service within a global IT player! The successful candidates will be part of a service desk team and the main role is to provide IT support to our customers for their everyday IT-related questions via e-mail, phone and chat in Swedish and English language. Your job responsibilities include user account administration, creating and upkeeping instructions, handling communication between the customer and the technical teams, operating in MS Windows environment.
This job fits you if:
• You enjoy working with high professional standards to meet the customers high expectations;
• You have just entered the job market;
• Technical know-how in infrastructure technology is a definite plus;
• You are ready to provide the best solutions to client queries;
• You carry a positive attitude;
• You are fluent in Swedish and English language skills, able to communicate easily with customers both verbally and in writing;
• You have flexible attitude and thus prepared to work in shifts to provide service to our customers from Monday to Friday.
Our client offers:
• Opportunity to work in a close-knitted team of 10 preofessionals to
support our creat customers;
• On the job training;
• A competitive salary with possibility to earn a monthly bonus;
• Be part of a shift based team;
• Possibility to work remotely;
• Very friendly and supportive team members.