Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
As a Service Delivery Specialist, your role is to ensure the quality of service delivered by a given provider is compliant with the level of service defined and required (agreed with SLAs) in your given scope. Your key clients are technology teams across global service lines and regional teams. In scope is the phase of transferring the functional, technical, and procedural knowledge from the Build to the Run organization.
• Act as primary Level 3 support for incidents, request fulfillment, problems and changes
• Maintain operational documentation (architecture diagrams, SOPs, run books, etc.)
• Make proposals and provide information in order to support decision making concerning the solution
• Manage all global requests and changes to the solutions
• Participate in regular run meetings with service owner, service partners, and regional peers regarding service operations
• Review and approve service partner SLAs, KPIs and keeps service partners and contractors to SLAs
• Review of invoicing from service partners relative to SLAs and contract parameters
• Ensure support structure is on track collaborating with the Service Delivery Managers (KPIs)
• Manage ITSM solution relative to service changes (Service Catalog, Service Automation, Change templates, etc.)
• Follow up issues and risks
• At least 2 years managing 3rd party service providers
• At least 3 years of working experience in planning, designing, deploying, and troubleshooting telephony/video communications.
• Proven track record in managing multiple large-scale system implementation projects
• Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications solutions
• Understanding of Server Virtualization concepts
• IT Service Management/ ITIL Foundations
• University Degree in Computer Science, or any IT related discipline
• Fluency in English
• Recognition awards
• Additional health coverage
• Special offers and discounts
• Food and Gift vouchers
• Sport cards
• Competitive remuneration package
• Charity and sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.