Our client is recruiting for an IT Operations Manager vacancy within the manufacturing industry in their Malta office.
IT Operations Manager
Forming part of the IT Department, and reporting directly to the Senior IT Manager, you will be responsible to provide technical guidance and support for the overall IT Services delivery of the internal operation.
- Understanding company’s IT strategy and enact policies that ensure optimal day-to-day delivery
- Managing multiple projects within the IT Department.
- Management of IT incidents and carry out root cause analysis and issue resolution where necessary
- Setting up of KPI’s for the IT team, and ensure they are adhered to
- Management of service providers and software licenses
- Understanding and implementing ITIL processes throughout
- Planning and coordinating effective standards for documentation processes
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7 year’s prior experience in a similar role
- Prior experience working in an ITIL environment
- Experience in creating and managing accounts using the Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of Sharepoint will be considered an asset
- Have good leadership skills, paired with strong interpersonal abilities
- Have the ability to work within a team with minimal supervision
- Strong time management skills, and organization skills
- Follow a meticulous and detailed approach to your work
- Be willing to travel for short periods
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the code MT 7997/17.