You provide guidance to the Power Technique divisions and entities to identify innovative technologies that create the highest business value and return on investment in IT. During projects you work with IT project leaders, developers, business process experts and data owners to ensure that solutions are designed and implemented in a sustainable and secure way.
- Build a strong functional knowledge of the different IT systems used in business area Power Technique; understand how they are integrated, as well as the technology and infrastructure required to run them.
- Get a good understanding of the data stored in our enterprise applications and their business value, e.g. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Design an integrated architecture that supports the end-to-end business processes of business area Power Technique efficiently and effectively, and develop a roadmap to achieve this.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends in the market.
- Implement and enforce the Atlas Copco Group IT security policies and procedures.
- Validate and (dis)approve requests for security exceptions and changes.
- Perform IT audits, refer findings to respective business managers and follow up on progress.
- Review disaster recovery plans & test strategies.
- Increase IT security awareness amongst employees and external contractors/partners.
- Ensure that procedures for review of access controls are maintained.
- Perform information & cyber security risk assessments.
- Serve as an internal information security consultant, following the Group IT security strategy.
- Monitor changes in legislation that affect IT security and data privacy.
- Act as liaison to the Group's Chief IT Security Officer.
Minimum 10 years of experience in different domains of IT, including operations and security.
Work experience from a multinational company, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
Experience with Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Azure/Office 365) and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
Experience with security software (e.g. DLP, Microsoft Advanced Security Management, SIEM).
General understanding of enterprise application integration techniques (e.g. web services).
Knowledge of master data management and business intelligence concepts.
Understanding of major application design concepts and commonly used design patterns.
Knowledge of IT architecture and security frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, COBIT, ISO 27001) is a plus.
Knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a strong asset.
University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology; or similar through experience.
Professional IT security certifications like CISA or CISSP are a plus.
Good command of written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus.
Result driven and customer oriented.
Good analytical and communication skills.
High degree of personal integrity.
Able to quickly integrate into the existing team, and encourage knowledge sharing.