We are looking for a young and proactive trainee for 2020 in Purchasing/Cost Control Department.
Main tasks of the function:
- Assist in the monitoring of the quality and quantity of all deliveries. Process internal requisitions according to standard procedures. Investigate discrepancies and process price disputes.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items, track refusal of items, and communicate to Cost Control Manager.
- Assist in the organisation of storage of goods and to ensure that all stores are in compliance with health and safety regulations. Ensure that all stocks are secured at all times in all areas.
- Assist in the organisation and control of the issues of goods as per requisitions to all F&B departments. Implementation of a monitoring system for all goods issued and processed ensuring perishable stocks are rotated.
- Assist in the monthly and interim stock takes.
- Assist in the spot checks carried out to ensure that all food and beverage sold items are generating revenue.
- Remove empty pallets, cardboard, and trash and place in proper storage areas.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 kg without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces, over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces, up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
-Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Portuguese (mandatory);
- English basic;
- Spanish highly appreciated;
- Any other language will be a plus.
- Monthly scholarship of € 450,00 / month;
- 1 month accommodation (staff house) to facilitate the relocation;
- 3 meals per day at our staff canteen, 7 days per week (including days off);
- Transfer from / to airport.
- Meet & Greet with our Leadership Team;
- Internship Integration plan;
- Training plan, participation in e-learning and on class training for the several areas;
- Monthly meeting with our Managers;
- TakeCare initiatives;
- Recognition Award.
Want to join us? Apply now!