We are looking for a young and proactive trainee for 2020 in F&B Department (Service).
Main tasks of the function:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner;
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms;
- Provide high level of Customer Service (take orders, presenting menus, answering questions and offering suggestions);
- Serve Food and Beverages (Responsible for bringing orders from the kitchen to customers);
- Follow cash handling procedures;
- Clean and prepare tables (clear tables of all plates, cups, and flatware after a client leaves, wipe down tables and properly re-set them with clean tableware);
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
- Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference & Events.
- English fluent
- Portuguese / Spanish highly appreciated
- Any other language will be a plus
- Monthly scholarship of € 450,00;
- Shared accommodation with housekeeping service with a monthly cost of € 100,00;
- Transfer from / to airport;
- 3 meals per day at our staff canteen, 7 days per week (including days off);
- Portuguese classes;
- Uniform with laundry service.
- Meet & Greet with our Leadership Team;
- Internship Integration plan;
- Training plan, participation in e-learning and on class training for the several areas;
- Monthly meeting with our Managers;
- TakeCare initiatives;
- Recognition Award.
Want to join us? Apply now!