MSC Cruises is working hard on re-starting its cruise operation with 10 vessels sailing until August 2021.
They will be deployed in various destinations in Europe - Western Mediterranean, Eastern Mediterranean and Northern Europe.
The restart fleet includes two newbuilds, the MSC Virtuosa, slated to offer cruises in the United Kingdom, and the MSC Seashore, poised to spend its inaugural season in the Mediterranean.
As lcontracted recruiting partner of MSC Cruises we are currently reviewing all applications received during the last year with the recruitment stop in place and will reach out to potential candidates.
During the re-start a strict health protocol will be in place to ensure safe travel experiences for the guests and crew of MSC Cruises.
As a pioneer within the cruise industry MSC Cruises is setting the standard for the succesful re-start.
If you are interested to join for the restart we would like to inform you that we are currently reviewing profiles for the following departments and positions - all positions are equally for male/ female and divers.
International Hostess m/f/mx
The International Host provides a personalised customer service, language assistance and translations to
guests to enjoy their cruise.
- Maintains the highest level of guest satisfaction by welcoming and socialising with guests, contributing to social events during their cruise;
- Makes public announcements in the languages required and cooperates with the Program Publisher for the translation of the Daily Program & Daily Specials;
- Provides information and proactively offers suggestions and support to our guests;
- Cooperates with the Guest Service Department Documenting in case of complaints, collecting all necessary documents when and if required;
- Supports the Shore Excursions Department acting as a Tour escort when required;
- Hosts and/or participates to various games, quizzes, special events language classes;
- Conducts Orientation talks at the beginning (welcome) and end (farewell) of a cruise and Travel talks on the various destinations;
- Provides full support to the Cruise Consultant in the promotion of MSC loyalty program.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and oral English plus languages between the European languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and/or Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Cantonese, Japanese, Russian;
- High School Graduated;
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry, in a customer service working environment, at sea or ashore;
- Working knowledge of Office package;
- Ability to establish relationships and to speak in public;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- STCW95 certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is also required before starting to work on board