Ocean Cruise Ship, Fleet of MSC Cruises is 16 vessels strong with worldwide sailing itineraries
Popis pracovného miesta
The International Host/ess is a communication specialist, socializes with guests, provides personalized customer service, language assistance and translation to the guests, enhancing their understanding and enjoyment of their cruise;
High School Graduated
· Ability to communicate fluently in written and oral English plus two other languages
· Proven and documented experience and expertise in the hospitality industry, in a customer service working environment, at sea or ashore.
· Working knowledge of computers, Internet access, and ability to navigate within a variety of desktop publishing software packages
· Ability to establish trustful relationship , to be problem solving oriented
· Self Confidence, Adaptability- flexibility, Ability to speak in public, Team Player
· To be Guest Service and Revenue Oriented
· STCW95 certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility)
· A recognized medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
Qualification required: Proven and documented experience and expertise in the hospitality industry, in a customer service working environment, at sea or ashore.
Languages: Fluent English, oral and written and 2 additional European languages are required