We're searching for graduates keen to pursue a business management career.
Main program features:
• Permanent contract with competitive salary
• Induction Training in Milan, Italy delivered by Top school of Management
• Job rotation in R&D, Operations and Sales
• 2-years international assignment
• Mentorship program
To apply for the program, you'll need:
• A Bachelor's degree in engineering or business administration - or be currently working towards one.
• To have had an outstanding university career, ideally with experience abroad.
• Speak fluent English, yet have an international mind-set.
• To demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Learn more about us and APPLY NOW!