We are looking for Instructional Design/Learning Technology Specialist to create innovative learning experiences that help our customers and employees greatly perform.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of eLearning instructional design in digital and blended learning (experience in adult education, online learning design, learning management systems)
- Expertise in effective Instructional System Design methodologies
- Deep experience with graphic design, video, gamification, simulations and microlearning
- Get it done, ownership attitude
- Cross-functional work style, embracing help from all functions
- Attention to detail and accuracy in execution
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and sensitivity to communication across cultures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Ability to work flexibly in a complex international environment
- Preference for bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Ability to travel as required
- Work in collaboration with subject matter experts, stakeholders and other internal customers to plan, design and develop training solutions using strong instructional design methodology, applying adult and cognitive learning theory, and forming competency-based evaluations to ensure training solutions are effective and aligned with business and compliance requirements
- Analyze the end user technology environment to determine limitations to media, graphic and audio development. Selects technology solution that is consistent with both technology infrastructure and learning audience needs
- Develops learning interfaces and instructional graphics and animations that illustrate concepts and desired learning outcomes, to be used in classroom or online settings
- Create a metrics system that allows us to validate the success of the training and improve
- Deliver training in a fast-paced, ever changing environment with high quality
Why do we need you?
This individual will bring creative and technical skills to the training team. Collaborating with our subject matter experts, this role will digitize and propagate our online training footprint by advancing learning solutions and leveraging our existing systems and technology and expanding into new space.
Qualified applicants require skills in instructional design, e-learning development and e-learning technologies. Our ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working both independently, as part of a team, can be flexible in working across cultures, and will be able to apply broad technical knowledge in solving a variety of challenges. This individual demonstrates high level of proficiency with photo and graphics editing software as well as audio editing software, has strong understanding of how audiences respond to learning technology tools, and how best to leverage available options to enrich the learning experience.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.