Would you like to be part of an international team with good career opportunities in an internationally recognised company? More than 500 employees in Münster, Germany work in different departments providing professional assistance to our customers within Europe.
Join our international Team to support business customers for inquiries about their contracts, account administration and general support.
International customer support in the beautiful city of Münster!
- German OR English language skills (at least B2 Level) is required!
- Desired customer support languages (at least C1 Level): Englisch, French, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian OR Finnish
Regarding your field of application you will support Microsoft business customers (B2B) for
- inquiries about their contracts, account administration and general support;
- inquiries about billing, account administration and general application support. Also presales topics and proactive care for new customers;
- Inquiries about PreSales and retention, such as Inquiries about products and compare, prices, licensing, purchasing options, evaluation versions or cancellation of existing subscriptions
- incidents for Microsoft products including technical determination of the incident as well as documentation of the latter, prioritizing and routing to the corresponding Microsoft department. Pro- active communication with escalation point keeping the focus on the fastest possible solution
· Support of business customers via phone and email (inbound and outbound), in some projects also chats and forums
· Operation of all functions of customized computer systems (telephone systems, databases,
· Acquisition and maintenance of customer data and transaction data
· Acquiring of comprehensive knowledge about products and processes
· regarding project: Some technical affinity desirable
· regarding project: Technical recording and documentation of Microsoft software malfunctions
· regarding project: administrative work
Requirements for employees:
· Excellent language skills in the supported language, both speaking and writing
· For foreign languages basic English or German skills necessary
· Service-oriented, patient and friendly manner
· Professional communication skills and accordant soft skills (business customer oriented)
· Good pc skills (usage of web-based tools and MS-Office)
· Sufficient typing skills
What we offer:
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Intensive induction period and product training from the outset
- To work in a flexible shift system
- Great career opportunities
- Corporate healthcare management (medical checkups, vaccinations etc.)
- We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning in Münster
Training: 3-6 weeks (regarding on the project you will be working in)