Hypervisor Engineer (f/m/d)
Start Date: immediately
OpenSynergy works on one of the most fascinating topics in software development: e.g. the integration of Linux or Android solutions with automotive-specific software such as AUTOSAR, the development of the Bluetooth® stack Blue SDK, of an OTA update mechanism and a kit providing high quality of signal processing for hands-free applications in the car.
Our customers include automotive manufacturers and suppliers. That’s why COQOS rides along in the car.
OpenSynergy is an independently managed company. The headquarters is situated in Berlin with locations in Munich and the United States. The company is continuously growing and our corporate culture is inspired by the internationality of our employees, partners and customers.
OpenSynergy is a development member of the AUTOSAR development partnership, member of the GENIVI Alliance, The Linux Foundation and Automotive Grade Linux (AGL). It participates in national and international research projects such as ARAMIS and EURO-MILS.
If you would like to join our team, apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
As a Hypervisor Engineer, you are part of a devoted team cross-functional team of engineers that develops the COQOS Hypervisor. You bring your particular field of expertise to the team by taking ownership and help the team to learn. You work hand in hand with your teammates, to achieve the best product. Depending on your expertise and interest, you will focus on different aspects of the development but be in involved in all phases of development.
- You will steer Hypervisor feature development from beginning to end
- You will come up with designs/requirements that fulfill strict automotive security and safety standards, implement them, and establish comprehensive testing
- You will advance the safety & security argumentation of the Hypervisor.
- You have completed a BSc, MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- You are fluent in embedded C and/or Go
- You are familiar with professional software development processes and tools for embedded systems
- You work well within a team and take a creative, hands-on approach to the benefit of those around you
- You are highly committed, flexible, and willing to show initiative
- You have very good command of English, spoken and written.
Furthermore, you have extended experience in one or more of the following areas
- You have a deep understanding of CPU architectures. e.g.
- Practical experience with hardware virtualization (Intel VT-x or ARM VE)
- Profound understanding of ARMv8A and ARMv8R architectures
- You are familiar with design and development to automotive or related functional safety standards e.g.
- Requirements and software design
- ISO61508 and related
- You are familiar with operating system kernels. e.g.
- Scheduling frameworks
- Subsystems like PCI, block device, BT, Wireless, DRM
and of Linux Power Management
- You are familiar with the development of a secure software. e.g.
- Defensive security mechanism
- Exploitation of security vulnerabilities
- Upcoming ISO21434
- Security technologies like ARM TrustZone.
- A medium-sized company with start-up flair, with a culture of short distances to each other and close cooperation, where everyone knows everyone
- An innovative, international and open work environment with long-term and diverse perspectives with flat hierarchies
- Semi-annual feedback culture and annual salary reviews
- Flexible distribution of working hours (trust-based flex time) and home office as well as 30 vacation days per year
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, club mate, fair trade coffee, organic milk and many different types of tea are freely available
- A large lounge area with a nice kicker
- Bike leasing possible for all employees from their first working day
- Regular sporting company events and team events
- Cooperation with the Urban Sports Club
- ·Bonus payment for referring new employees
- ·Sponsored German or English classes if needed.
Please send your complete resume (including a response to the specific job requirements and your salary expectations) to email@example.com.