Johnson Controls, Global Marine & Navy is a division of Johnson Controls with more than 300 employees all over the world. We develop, produce and market complete HVAC/R and controls systems for Marine, Offshore and Navy applications, and are among the world’s leading suppliers in this field.
We are looking for an experienced HVAC & R Engineer for the Product & Supply department to strengthen our engineering capabilities in designing HVAC and refrigeration solutions for our branches globally.
In Product & Supply our aim is to supply equipment and design in the correct quality – timely – to the right price and with a support exceeding our customers expectations. As a HVAC& R Engineer you will be mostly enrolled in refrigeration design, but also HVAC design, manufacturing, QA and claim handling. You will be reporting to the manager of Global Product & Supply and the position is based in Holme, Denmark.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design refrigeration solutions within DX and Chiller applications
• HVAC design
• Provide technical backoffice support for our global sales, project- and worldwide service organization as well as our supply chain division
• Participate in the continued work of quality assurance of our product portfolio
• Claim/warranty handling
• Assist on maintenance of part and price lists, catalogues and technical leaflets
• Secure that budget are respected Skills and Competencies
• Educated Marine/mechanical Engineer on minimum B.Sc level
• At least five years of documented experience within the industrial refrigeration & HVAC business
• Strong drive for results,with a ‘can do’-mentality
• Ability to focus on details– without loosing the overview
• Ability to deliver in a multicultural/lingual environment and used to work in matrix organizations.
• High focus on safety
• Open to travel 10-25 days per year
• Fluent in written and spoken English
We offer you an interesting position in a global environment – where we win with customers and appreciate an entrepreneurial approach. Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workspace. Further information If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the manager of Global Product & Supply Espen Kærn, phone: 45 87 36 36 42: Please also visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/marine
If you find the position interesting, please submit your application and CV in English, as soon as possible by our homepage, as we handle applications continuously.
Workindenmark will represent Johnson Controls Denmark at the Engineers Mobility Days in Lisboa the 20-21th of May and the European job Days in Paris the 2-3th of June. Applications can be handed in personally at both events.