Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency based in Parma, Italy? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in human resources this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an HR Recruitment Assistant for the Talent Selection team.
Provide administrative support in the recruitment activities at all stages of the process including:
- preparation and publication of the vacancy;
- organization of interviews and written tests;
- secretarial support to the selection board and reporting;
- preparation of offers to successful candidates;
- perform job market research and compile reports and data analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant HR working experience;
- Good knowledge of HR principles in the area of recruitment;
- Hands-on experience with E-recruiting tools (Oracle Taleo) would be considered an asset;
- Behaviourial competences: working with others, cooperation as well as ability to work autonomously; learning agility; problem solving; priority setting and planning;
Assignment: initial contract 2 months, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 5 months.
Salary: approx €1890 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home within 2 hours from Parma, Italy. From 01/04 office work will be required on at least 2 days per week.
To apply for this position, please send your Europass CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a EU national or a non-EU national with a valid permit of stay in Italy