If you are an experienced Hotel Painter and are looking for that next opportunity, then look no further.
We are looking for someone who can work alongside the engineering team to provide the very best standard of quality– so that when our customers walk into our properties they are truly impressed by our unique and stylish hotels.
- Responsible for Fabric upkeep and maintenance operations of the hotel, hotel property, restaurant, bar and grounds.
- Responsibility for all Health & Safety aspects ensuring that guests, customers, and employees are always kept safe and any concerns highlighted are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Tape off areas when needed
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs.
What we need from you
- Previous Experience within a similar role in the Hospitality Industry is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels.
- Safe Pass required
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety and risk assessment.
- Trade qualifications are an advantage but not essential, but quality of painting must be of a high standard.
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality standards.
- Very high level of attention to detail
We have a fresh and exciting product with only the highest quality goods for our customers. We provide a caring and fun environment where we give our team the chance to grow and develop with opportunities across the four Dublin hotels.
We offer the following benefits in addition to a competitive salary:
- Free use of the fully equipped gym at The Mont
- Your Birthday off
- Enhanced holidays with service
- Rewards programme
- Refer a friend - €500 reward
- Discounted room stays - friends and family
- Discounted F & B when you are a guest in any of our hotels
- The opportunity to progress - 4 Hotels in Dublin city and a Hotel in Gibraltar
- Tax saver for travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme and a safe place to leave your bike.
If you believe you have what it takes, apply today.
Make this the place to stay. For you and our guests.