Main functions of Horticulture Worker role:
- Hand harvesting of mushrooms to maximise crop yield
- Maintaining good hygiene standards, both personally and with work equipment
- Awareness of customer specifications re. quality, size range and product type
- Use of machinery to pick and pack mushrooms
- Maintaining records for production and food safety requirements
- Adhering to company policies re. hygiene standards, health and safety rules etc.
Candidates must be physically dextrous and fit to climb ladders, work at height and pick large volumes of mushrooms by hand.