Our Client brings years of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. They support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
Role we are hiring in city Kraków is: Helpdesk Technician with Danish & Swedish.
- provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end users who need assistance with computer hardware and/or software applications, mobile devices, network, etc.
- log all service requests into the company service call tracking system
- record the problem description, including specific error messages, any troubleshooting steps taken, the result, and the solution to assist in knowledge base logs
- follow-up on closed service requests to insure customer satisfaction
- assist in training initiatives to new and current employees
Your profile: you are a problem solver with a can do attitude, you enjoy working within a team and you possess very good communication skills. New technologies are an area in which you would like to gain knowledge. Other characteristics are:
- very good written and spoken English (min. B2 level - work proficiency) plus fluent Danish & Swedish
- high school/college/university diploma from a technical area or equivalent experience is preferred
- technical skills – Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet browsers, communication protocols, computer hardware, Active Directory – a big asset
- willingness to participate in shift work system
- attention to detail plus ability to cope with stress and workload
- availability for 2 months training outside Poland
What our Client offers:
- Friendly working atmosphere within cooperative and enthusiastic team
- Full time job, stability of employment
- Competitive salary package
- Intensive training
- Private medical healthcare
- ITIL based career paths
If you are interested don´t hesitate submitting your application and CV in English.
Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in your application the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and storage it into a database of your company in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883).“
Barona Human Resource Services Sp. z o.o. is registered agency (license no 8297).