We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants for immediate start within our client facilities in East Galway.
Our client facilities in East Galway provide a mix of acute and elderly care. Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekily basis, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Healthcare Assistant Job East Galway
- Excellent rates of pay and full annual leave entitlements!
- Full time and part time hours available on a weekly, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Responsibilities for Healthcare Assistant Job East Galway
- Assist with daily personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with feeding and toileting, and encouraging independance accordingly.
- Light cleaning and catering tasks where required.
- Follow the direction of the Registered Nurse on duty.
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant Job East Galway
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (250hrs minimum)
- Up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting - Register with Servisource Healthcare between March 13th and April 21st and receive FREE Garda Vetting (T&C’s Apply)
- Full immunisations/vaccination history including Hepatitis B
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability
Please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1708-358981 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant Job East Galway will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
We will have a presence at the following jobs fairs:
Torun, Poland - 11th April
Madrid, Spain - 9th May