Servisource Healthcare is currently recruiting a Healthcare Assistant for whole-time equivalent hours in our client facility in Castlebar Co Mayo.
Full time hours are available per week, with a mix of both day and night shifts. Rates of pay will be aligned with the HSE pay scale.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Healthcare Assistant Castlebar Co Mayo
- HSE rates of pay and full annual leave entitlements!
- Full time hours available per week, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Responsibilities of Healthcare Assistant Castlebar Co Mayo
- Assist with daily personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with feeding and toileting, and encouraging independance accordingly.
- Light cleaning and catering tasks where required.
- Follow the direction of the Registered Nurse on duty.
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant Castlebar Co Mayo
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (250hrs minimum)
- Up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting - Register with Servisource Healthcare between March 13th and April 21st and receive FREE Garda Vetting (T&C’s Apply)
- Full immunisations/vaccination history including Hepatitis B
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability
Call to Action
Contact Eimear Delaney to apply on (091)-762426 or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JO-1904-428248 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant Job Castlebar Co Mayo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.