Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: DOE - Competitive + Sunday supplement
Location: Ashbury Nursing Home - 1A Kill Lane, Kill O’The Grange https://goo.gl/maps/e55Y39KVpcXVxmtt9
Language: English (Required)
Essential Requirements: Must hold a valid permit to work in the EU
Desired Educational Requirements: FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare Support including the Care of the Older Person module
Character: Be of a caring nature, have patience, kindness, empathy and have passion & commitment to professional development.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The successful candidate will assist the nursing staff in providing a safe and caring environment for our residents.
In our nursing homes we care for our residents and assist them with activities of daily living such as companionship and personal care.
What we offer you:
· A fully comprehensive induction training program
· Mandatory training fully paid for by us
· The option to earn while you learn, we strongly encourage and support staff to develop their skills and training while working with us
· Educational support provided up to and including a Masters qualification
· Accommodation provided subject to availability
· Excellent career paths and career growth
· Access to many discounts through affinity schemes (pharmacy, entertainment, finance)
· Many colleague incentives and performance related rewards
· The opportunity to join a team that is passionate about investing and upskilling their team members to reach their highest potential
· Excellent support from a dedicated Care Manager and Nursing Team