We are recruiting for Health Care Assistants in Cork City and County.
Must be available Monday to Friday with weekend hours also available.
Care About You supports elderly & disabled individuals to obtain professional, person-centered care and support within their own homes, close to their family, friends and own community.
Our Health Care Assistants should be passionate and sincere about providing the best possible care and in helping people live as independently as possible.
Day to day role includes:
· Carrying out requirements of individualized care plan
· Providing Companionship and social engagement
· Assisting clients with Personal Care needs
· Light household duties and meal preparation etc
For more information, please contact the Care About You team at 021 4936410/0860687629
We have an excellent team in place and want to continue to build on that by offering career opportunities for you with us.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· Completed a minimum of two modules of the QQI Healthcare Qualification specifically Care Skills and Care of the Older Person or an equivalent Healthcare qualification
· 120 hours work experience completed
· Must have a full driver’s license with access to a car
· Patient Moving and Manual Handling training
· Have an outgoing, friendly and caring personality with excellent communication skills
· Have a strong desire to support people in the comfort of their own homes
· Are reliable and trustworthy with a strong sense of empathy
· Flexible working hours
· Free Garda vetting
· Competitive Pay Rates
· Double time on Bank Holidays subject to conditions
· Sunday rates
· Career Progression Opportunities
· In house Training
· 24/7 Access to carer support from your leadership team
· Employee Assistance Program to support your health, well-being, and a range of personal services (financial, legal & consumer advice)
· Ongoing Training Supports
· Paid mileage if applicable