Our client is a leading light in the industry with 100 Million turnovers, going through an incredible growth journey along with a transformational agenda. The business has quantum growth and is rapidly changing the technological and digital landscape of the industry. The role will suit a Digital thought leader that is both creative and can deliver quickly to market solutions.
€110000 - €120000 per annum Excellent benefits
- Own the digital roadmap and continuous prioritisation of strategic digital projects to match business priorities, resource/technology capability and other external factors
- Develop Digital as a core competency and establish strong multi-channel and internal process improvement capabilities
- Bridge the gap between the business and digital and act as an internal consultant to advise on potential digital solutions to meet business needs
- Support the digital KPI owners to achieve targets
- Create a robust digital delivery infrastructure, adapting to market-specific needs for users as well as operational and technical delivery challenges
- Develop the required analytical capabilities to translate deep customer insights into increased profitability and sales
- Critically evaluate and continuously review capabilities and service level agreements with digital partners and third-party providers to ensure value for money at all points in the delivery chain
- Support the improvement in agile development and implementation of digital technology for business-related innovations
- Initiate budget progress plans coordinate their implementation and ensure consistency and control
- 5 years Digital / Technical experience with a third level Business and/or IT qualification
- Proven track record delivering large strategic programs
- A strong understanding of consumer financial services.
- Excellent personal leadership skills and the special ability to create a highly motivating and performance driven atmosphere across all digital proposition touch points.
- A blend of commercial, customer experience & technical skills.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, vision & change management skills necessary to cultivate the digital vision
- Communication & Influencing
- Knowledge of CX & UX techniques
- In-depth knowledge of data & analytics