In this position you will be responsible as Hardware Engineer for our new line of products. You will solve and coordinate all necessary technical issues during the development of the product within BorgWarner and towards the customer after a training period abroad. You will work and grow in a new electronics group, building a promising global technical center who will support projects and divisions all over the world. Laboratory facilities are available in the workspace. Direct contact with our plants, the customer and suppliers. Electrical vehicle environment.
Software, Hardware, Integration and Mechanical Design departments work and interact very often in a global environment.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Specify, document and develop electronic hardware solutions to control and interface the company’s range of automotive components with the customer’s vehicles and systems.
- Implementation of hardware designs to automotive quality expectations utilizing existing development environments and processes.
- Work with production to ensure design for manufacturing and test criteria are met.
- Responsibility for creation of detailed hardware requirements documentation based on customer and internal specifications, reviews and clarifications.
- Interface as required with external development partners
- Support meetings internally and with customers to discuss test plans and test issues
- Develop schematics for new projects given the dimensions and taken the specifications from the customer.
- PCB Layout development, follow and test first PCB prototypes working with software developers.
- Analog simulations: Thermal, Power, Signal
- Support first tests of software team.
- Support Design Validation testing and support the plant in Process Validation.
- Functional Safety
- ASPICE – V-HW model