We are urgently looking for a Hardware and Storage engineer / Ingénieur stockage in Strasbourg with experience in large Data Centers. Candidates need to be fluent in English. This position is long-term.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Administration of Backup & Storage systems
- Bachelor or comparable through experience
- Experience as Storage Engineer (Ingénieur stockage) in a Data Center
- HP Hardware (servers, blades and components)
- Hardware Configuration and maintenance
- Storage configuration and maintenance(HP 3par)
- SAN switching configuration (BROCADE)
- Server Hardware Troubleshooting experience.
- Network Hardware: Copper and Optical Fiber Cabling, Switches, Routers.
- Some Experience with Network Protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet….
- Cabling, Labeling and naming.
- Data Center Operations: Inventory Management, Hot/Cold Aisles, Security
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Cisco Technologies
- Knowledge in Vmware Technologies
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL knowledge
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.