Sani Resort is a privately developed ecological resort in Halkidiki offering world class 5* services while at the same time maintaining a human scale and protecting its surrounding environment of unique beauty. In its 1000 acres, there are five internationally awarded luxurious hotels, each with its own character and prestige in all areas of operations, serving luxury in a wide range of leisure facilities and accommodation
Where you’ll work:
The Rooms Division department consists of three major areas: front office, guest relations & housekeeping. It is responsible for providing an outstanding welcome, registration and room assignment to guests 24/7. Myriads of questions about the hotel/resort, the facilities, the surrounding areas and more are answered and monitored daily.
What you’ll do:
You will handle all guest enquiries and guest information ensuring they will experience a perfect vacation. In brief:
- Have an excellent knowledge of the resort, facilities, daily events, activities, food & beverage functions and more
- Ensure that all information is kept at Logbook up-to-date at all times.
- Welcome and always greet all arriving and in-house to emphasize on personalized service.
- Escort VIP guests to the room and to show all hotel facilities
- Be responsible for the preparation and offer of welcome drinks for arriving guests in cooperation with the F&B outlet
- Liaise closely with Reception, Housekeeping and F&B with regards to VIP amenities and special requests
- Write and distribute guest letters, cards, invitations and several gifts
- Distribute Internal Questionnaires to the guests upon departures.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and report all guest feedback