Maintaining the golf courses:
- Mowing lawns, fertilizing, watering.
- Removing stones and weed, sowing.
- Cleaning the surroundings of the club house and other accompanying areas.
- Keeping the warehouse, garage, electric carts, parking area and watering system clean and tidy.
- Maintaining and repairing machinery, equipment and tools (minor repairs).
- Collecting golf balls from the training area together with a range picker.
- Helping other maintenance workers and employees on the golf course.
- Driving licence B
- Serious, responsible
- Good wage. Competitive wages.
- Assistance in finding accommodation.
- Individually adjusted introductory period and training.
- Meal provided during work.
- Orderly work environment.
How to apply:
- via platform or CV + motivation letter in Englsih to Mr. Miha Repovž at firstname.lastname@example.org