Role – Graduate Engineer
Location – Greater Dublin Area
Reporting to – Site Manager
Contract Type – Permanent Full time
About the role
Glenveagh Properties Plc, a leading Residential Building Company is currently recruiting a Graduate Engineer. As part of our growing team you will have the opportunity to develop your career with one of Ireland’s fastest growing PLCs.
We offer a structured graduate training programme, providing an environment that encourages career development, with many opportunities to develop skills through internal training, on-the-job project training and ongoing continuous education to up-skill and develop your potential.
- Provide general support and assistance to the Health & Safety Advisor
- Carry out site safety inspection
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Compile registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors.
- Liaise with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site.
- Maintain the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions.
- Conduct accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Level 8 degree in Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Experience in the field of Civil Engineering (3rd level work placement or similar) is desirable but not essential
- Self motivated
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or similar software is desirable but not essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Planning and Organisation Skills
- Excellent Reporting Skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- High energy and with the ability to multi-task
Glenveagh Properties provides employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding Company. We work to make a team environment that will attract the best people and give them credible reasons to stay and grow their careers with us.