We are looking for qualified German speaking early childhood education professionals to help implement the FRÖBEL focus at our FRÖBEL centres in Germany.
FRÖBEL is Germany's largest not-for-profit provider of early childhood education and care, with centres across Germany, Poland and Australia. FRÖBEL operates more than 200 nurseries, kindergartens and after-school clubs, as well as other facilities in ten federal states. More than 4,300 employees work together to achieve the best education, upbringing and care for more than 18,200 children.
For more information please visit: https://www.froebel-gruppe.de/jobs
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English/Spanish/Italian/Polish/Dutch/Portuguese,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
- Developing successful cooperation with parents.
Do you fulfil the following requirements?
- Are you a native speaker of English/Spanish/Italian/Polish/Dutch/Portuguese, or do you speak this language at native level?
- Are you a native speaker of German, or do you speak German at native level?
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or an equivalent degree?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to hear from you.
We are offering:
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our centres to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development for all employees,
- Individual coaching from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- An In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
If you have any questions before submitting your application you can address them to Ms Anja Kurde via email: email@example.com or phone: +49 30 21235 316.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we will only be able to respond individually to qualified candidates who fulfill the above mentioned requirements.