Main functions of General Operative - Horticulture role:
- Transfer of product from growing area to chill.
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Use of android devices to record crop production
- General cleaning, power hosing and use of machinery
- Maintaining good hygiene standards, both personally and with work equipment
- Awareness of customer specifications re. quality, size range and product type
- Maintaining records for production and food safety requirements
- Adhering to company policies re. hygiene standards, health and safety rules etc.
Candidates must be physically dextrous and fit to work at height, lift large quantities of products and use machinery