Work in the production area conducting a wide variety of tasks, such as concrete pouring, patching, cleaning, mould stripping etc.
• Be familiar with the daily production plan and work as part of the team to set up the production line, complete checks and ensure materials are ready to use. Perform all pre-start, quality and safety checks as directed and/or required
• Ability to read/understand drawings, design plans, sketches and follow verbal instructions.
• Report all breakages, damages or defaults of equipment to the BU Supervisor/Leader, ensuring all machinery is only used when it is safe to use. Record checks as and when directed.
• Ensure that the quality of your work is of the highest standard and report any issues to the BU supervisor immediately
• Co-operate with all company training, asking questions and ensuring they feel satisfied in relation to all aspects of the area and role they are working in
• To participate fully on any Lean Development Projects or Continuous improvement initiatives, and embrace new methods of working
• Contribute to the continued success of the Company through a positive attitude and a commitment to integrity, quality, safety, housekeeping and leadership