Dental office Hanne Pellens is looking for a general dentist to replace the current dentist during her maternity leave. This period starts on 2 January 2021 and ends on 31 March 2021. If there is a productive and pleasant cooperation for both parties, it is possible to proceed to a long-term cooperation. The practice is located in Belgium, more specific in Lummen, a village in the Flemish region. The dental office consists of two cabinets, one of which is staffed by an oral hygienist. The dental office is supported by an all-round medical management assistant.
- You have obtained a Master's degree in dentistry (Master of science in dentistry) at a recognized university/dental educational institution or you will obtain this degree in 2020.
- You have a license for professional dental practice, homologated in Belgium, for preventive and curative dental care.
- You are fluent in Dutch or English and are willing to learn Dutch while working in the dental office.
- You have a collegial and flexible attitude.
- You work accurately and solution-oriented.
- You are available from 2 January 2021 or sooner.
- You will be offered a good salary with fringe benefits.
- The working hours and working days are negotiable.
- You will work in a fully equipped dentist cabinet.
- You will join a team consisting of an oral hygienist, who is responsible for general dental check-ups and cleanings, and a medical management assistant, who is responsible for administrative and organizational support for the dental office.
- It is possible to start sooner in order to get settled into your function.