Who we are and what we do
Cash On Go Ltd is a FinTech company aiming to be the initiator in the modern financial world. Under the employer brand of Cash On Go we work with financial products Peachy.co.uk and Uploan.co.uk – rapidly growing trustworthy consumer credit brands based in the UK with an emphasis placed on mobile technologies, setting the benchmark and ongoing trends within innovation and reliability in the personal finance sector.
Our mindset is based on caring about our employees, partners and customers, resulting in maximum satisfaction, being leading in financial services and profitable without compromising our values. As a responsible lender, we help our customers through their real-life unexpected situations and cash management needs.
Take a look at our webpage and learn more about Cash On Go Ltd.
Find us also in social media: Facebook | Instagram | Glassdoor | LinkedIn
We are looking for a proactive & goal-oriented Full Stack PHP Developer with a remarkable technical background to develop the core functionality of our products in our development unit in Estonia. Your input is targeted to improve the performance of our products, Peachy.co.uk and Uploan.co.uk – consumer credit brands in the UK with an emphasis placed on mobile technologies. Our mission is to help our UK customers with easy to use financial services through their real-life unexpected situations and cash management needs.
Joining our fast-evolving development team gives you a great opportunity to grow professionally and be a part of our caring community. You can:
- Put your experience and knowledge into action in fascinating, large scale projects
- Make decisions regarding the architecture and technologies used in the project
- Improve your skills through self-learning and formal training provided by the company
- Share your ideas and see how the results of your input contribute to the company’s success
- Feel the productivity burst and confidence upgrade derived from the culture of no-micromanagement and high-output performance
- Be a part of a multicultural company that shares the mindset of united goals and growth
- Thrive in the environment of caring and transparent management
- Enjoy the perks that support healthy and sustainable lifestyle and work-life harmony (sports compensation, health days, extra winter holiday after working for 2 years, many team events and lots of healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the shared lunch area that give you energy throughout the day)
- Share your lunch or coffee break with your lovely colleagues in our cosy 'meet, dine & play' area
- Hired candidate from abroad will be offered relocation assistance.
Take a sneak peek to our office & team HERE.
As a PHP Developer you will:
- Take initiative at improving our products by monitoring and ensuring high quality on both designs and the code
- Determine business requirements in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Create user stories and give time estimations
- Implement tests and business logic in PHP
- Optimize application performance
In accordance with the role, we expect you to have:
- At least 3 years of experience with object-oriented PHP software development
- Advanced knowledge in at least one modern framework (Symfony, Laravel or CakePHP)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Good knowledge of using version controlling systems, tools and workflows (Git and Gitflow)
- Experiences with agile development and principles (Scrum, SOLID, YAGNI)
- Ability to document processes by using UML diagrams
- Keen to write clean and testable code with a continuous integration approach
- A desire to own the assignment from beginning to the end while meeting the goals and objectives within assigned timeframes
- Ability to work proactively with minimal supervision and attention to details
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and English language skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
With additional questions about a company or any current projects in our development team, feel free to write to our recruiter Liisi and let her know you would like to know more:
If you feel that you are up to the challenge right away, let us know about you.