We're seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative self-service solutions around.
What you will do...
- Work on mission-critical customer-facing products that are used worldwide and serve advertisements to millions of people (processing up to 150K events per second in our application layer).
- Collaborate with Product Owners within a small cross-functional team.
- Have opportunities to grow as a developer as well as testing yourself in other fields of IT (DevOps, Big Data or Machine Learning).
- Drive your own initiatives.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- self-starter spirit and a collaborative, "can-do" attitude
- professional experience 2+ years with PHP
- strong object-oriented programming and application design abilities
- excellent knowledge in relational databases (MySQL)
- proficiency in code versioning with GIT Feature Branch Workflow
- experience in:
- unit and acceptance testing
- NoSQL databases (Redis, Elastic Search)
- Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration systems
- web services API integration
- fundamental security practices for building customer-facing projects
- excellent English language skills