Business Travel Consultant responsibilities include:
- Deliver high-touch customer care to business travellers.
- Find solutions for flights, hotels before and during business trips.
- Determine clients' needs and suggest suitable travel packages.
- Do the research and collect information on the destination and travel prices, flights, hotels, customs, weather conditions, reviews, etc.
- Provide customer service responsibility in dealing with international clients.
- Maintain an exceptional business relationship with the customer.
A successful candidate needs to have the following requirements:
- Good knowledge of using Travel GDS Systems (such as Amadeus, Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo).
- Excellent written and oral level in French and English.
- Previous experience in tourism/hospitality/customer service.
- Excellent phone etiquette with clear and confident communication skills.
- Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers.
- Passion for travel/experience with travel.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
Benefits you can expect:
- Excellent competitive salary bonuses.
- 20 days annual holiday 9 statutory days entitlement.
- Pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships.
- Performance-based bonus plan.
- Opportunities to progress within the business.
- Free parking and on-site canteen.