Experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor required at Pillo Hotel Ashbourne
The 4* Pillo Hotel Ashbourne combines warm hospitality with excellent facilities in a contemporary setting, located in Ashbourne, County Meath and within 25 minutes from Dublin City centre and International Airport.
We have recently undergone the exciting refurbishment of our Bar and Restaurant Area. We provide an upgraded and sophisticated atmosphere which we hope will further enhance our guest experience.
As a result a number of new opportunities have arisen in our Food & Beverage department at Pillo Hotel for a highly motivated and driven individuals. The main purpose of this position is to provide guests with a friendly, competent and exceptional dining experience.
To oversee the delivery of an efficient, high quality Restaurant and Bar Service, maximising profitability, achieving financial targets and ensuring business objectives are met. Ensure the highest standards of customer service are delivered, ensuring smooth service and consistency between departments. Assist and support the Restaurant Manager/ Senior Bar Supervisor.
- Manage and oversee the restaurant and bar areas whilst supporting all departments in conjunction with the Restaurant Manager/ Senior Bar Supervisor.
- Manage and develop staff by adopting a hands-on approach to all aspects of operational responsibility, undertaking floor duties as a matter of routine.
- Ensure the restaurant and bar delivers excellent service standards on consistent basis.
- Maximise upselling opportunities and spend per head
- Programme, update and maintain the Micros tills, ensuring any problems are efficiently dealt with as they arise and in optimum time.
- Undertake opening and closing duties within your main department of work as well as other Food & Beverage departments as required
- Ensure effective recruitment and induction processes are followed and maintained through the Restaurant/Bar Teams.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained in all areas of responsibility, to be achieved within set financial constraints.
- As directed by the Restaurant Manager/Senior Bar Supervisor, ensure adequate stock controls are in place and that stock results and supporting data are reported as required.
- Develop and implement effective stock management processes, minimising wastage and loss.
- Ensure all operations adhere to relevant legislation, licensing conditions and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Where appropriate undertake responsibilities as a key holder of the building, ensuring smooth and safe daily operations and security procedures are maintained.
- Additional tasks as required by the Restaurant Manager and Senior Bar Supervisor.
- In order to be considered for this role you are required to have undertaken your Leaving certificate or Equivalent and should have at least 2 years' experience in similar role in 4 star luxury hotel.
- You will be a highly driven and motivated individual with a good knowledge and understanding of Food and Beverage operations.
- It is also essential that you have good command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Flexibility and an ability to work on your own initiative are required
- Meals on duty
- Discounted membership of Clann leisure centre
- Car parking
- Staff discounts at partner hotels
- Training & Development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities