To Supervisor will be reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operation of one of our outlets.
• Ensure smooth and professional on-going management of the outlet;
• To be responsible for the effective planning of restaurant-related material;
• To assist in the preparation of realistic budget forecasts for the outlet in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager;
• Carryout and oversee timely and accurate end of month stocktaking of all items held within the outlet.
• Ensure that there is no excess waste and breakages in the Food & Beverage Outlet.
• To assist the Restaurant Manager in the administration work including but not limited to scheduling rosters and timesheets.
• Train and appraise the performance of subordinates by organizing an ongoing training programme.
Must have previous experience in a la carte dining
Must be strong team player and hands on
Must have very high standards for attention to detail and commitment to deliver excellent customer service.
Must have exceptional organsational skills with the ability to multi task.
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation
Any other benefits
Basic Health Insurance provided to Full Time Employees
How will the interviews be held
Online Interviews (via Skype or WhatsApp) for candidates not in Malta.
Face to Face interviews for candidates who are in Malta