The Hodson Bay Group is now recruiting for experienced F&B Assistants to join our teams in the
Sheraton Athlone Hotel
Hodson Bay Hotel
Galway Bay Hotel
Hyatt Centric Dublin - from September 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity to experienced Bartenders to join teams that provide the highest standards in Guest Care. Our F&B Assistants are friendly, engaging and hardworking and candidates should possess qualities in keeping with the company core values: Excellence, Passion, Honesty, Loyalty & Fun!
- To maximize guest satisfaction by ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Restaurants & Bars.
- Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests.
- To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and that orders are taken efficiently.
- To always be familiar with product offering (i.e. the menu, beverages on offer, wine list, etc).
- To ensure that all Food and Beverage products are served efficiently and in accordance with the Company standard of presentation.
- Ensure full knowledge of the menu and suitable wines for pairing
- To ensure the Restaurant is properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
- To participate in all in-house training and development initiatives
- To be immaculately presented at work every day
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- The successful applicant must have a minimum of 1 years experience in a 4 Star Hotel
- This position will include evening shifts and weekend work
- Good knowledge of drinks and appropriate mixers
- Highest standards of personal presentation and uniform standards
- Fluent level of spoken English is required along with excellent communication skills
- Attractive Remuneration packages
- Complimentary use of Fitness Centre and Pool
- Meals when on Duty
- Staff discounts in The Spa
- Hotel Discounts
- Motivational Benefits - Employee of the Month etc
- Thriving Sports & Social Club
- Assistance with Accommodation on arrival
A proud member of the Irish Hotel Federation Quality Employers Programme, the Sheraton Athlone Hotel provides many development opportunities for motivated and efficient people in all departments. We aim to foster a positive team spirit and enjoyable working environment through mutual respect and trust.