Production of drawings and 3d models
For the Femern project, which is Northern Europe’s biggest construction project resulting in the longest immersed tunnel in the world, we are looking for a self-motivated draftsman/draftswoman to support our high motivated Work Preparation Team.
As our new draftsman/draftswoman you will form part of a multidisciplinary engineering team with the informal tone and a workday with many different and exiting work tasks.
To be successful in this position, you should be up-to-date with new drafting software and advancements as well as demonstrate impeccable attention to the detail and have in-depth knowledge of the discipline you draft for.
Your main tasks will be:
- Production of detailed drawings related to works preparation, including a wide range of topics, from develop earthworks, roads and drainage to construction and site drawings and models.
- Preparation of both sketches and detailed drawings and models 2D/3D in different CAD software.
- Ensure coordination with Design and Execution teams.
- Verification of consistency of the various documents produced.
- Communication with WP engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing, and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Identify and communicate potential problems to the rest of the team. Work on-site in Rødby but will at times need to fulfil travel requirements at our office in Copenhagen.
- Teknisk designer or Civil Engineer with good flow for drawings and modelling, with experience in construction, preferably in the entrepreneur side and building sites.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in computer-aided drafting.
- Good knowledge to Civil 3D, AutoCad and Revit.
- Knowledge of BIM360 will be appreciated.
- Understanding of challenges when combining different file formats is an advantage.
- Proactive, well-structured, and organised. Good at quality assure the own work.
- Engaged and responsible, with ability to work well in a team and on your own, with proper communication and reporting skills.
- Able to give and receive feedback in a positive way.
What can you expect from us?
- Good working atmosphere
- Good balance work-private life
- Variation of tasks and professional and dynamic and environment
- Knowledge sharing and great possibilities of personal and professional development.
FLC considers transparent management structures, short decision-making channels, and a team-oriented environment to be extremely important. Our staff is expected to set themselves targets, achieve them independently, and take responsibility for their actions – irrespective of their position in the company.
Conditions of employment:
The Danish Salaried Employees Act (Funktionærloven) applies, pension, health insurance and lunch arrangement are available.
Starting date is as soon as possible
Your workplace will be Rødbyhavn (Copenhagen Office according to needs)
Application and contact:
Please note that we only accept applications in English submitted via our online system. Apply via the link:
We will invite to interviews on ongoing basis. Deadline for application is 31 May 2022. For HR related questions to this position please contact HR Officer Jannie Bojesen on +45 2053 2071.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 31, 2022