The Finance & Accounting department manages all aspects of its financial operations - from cash management to financial reporting. Being part of this team means playing a fundamental role in how their business operates.
As Finance & Accounting Department Manager you ensure the smooth and efficient operational performance of the Accounts department. You achieve optimisation of the processes that drive the day to day operations in relation to financial management in the business.
€65000 - €75000 per annum
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly Financial Accounts
- Maintaining processing all queries relating to fixed assets
- Ensuring the timely processing and payment of accounts payable
- Ensuring the timely collection of accounts receivable
- Cross-checking the accuracy and completeness of the work
- Meeting KPI targets in relation to invoice matching
- Designing, organizing and implementing the necessary training for the team
- National implementation of International Administration / Accounting procedures
- Ensuring there is a robust controls environment, making sure all controls have been completed
- Managing external audits and liaising with the external auditors
- Monitoring and meeting all deadlines - local and International
- Evaluation and problem solving for ad-hoc accounting matters
- Developing, motivating and guiding a large team of employees, ensuring they have the skills, resources and management supports to perform their tasks to the best of their abilities
- Ensuring that the team deliver high standards of work while maintaining compliance and accuracy in meeting their daily, weekly and monthly operational targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Continuously identifying areas for improvement to work processes within the department involving business case creation, presentation, and execution of projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Third-level degree in any discipline required
- Qualification in Finance / Accounting / Business desirable but not essential
- ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA qualified.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience within a multinational or similar commercial environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, communication and time management skills
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively manage a team
- Highly proficient in general enterprise applications including Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines and multi-task