Category: Electrical and electronic equipment assemblers
For one of the world’s leading manufacturers of heavy machinery (construction and minery), we are hiring a Final Assembler to work in The Netherlands.
Your job consists of:
- Finishing equipment: building and completing using mechanical and hydraulic parts.
- Small welding: assemble and welding small parts to the product, such as seals, cantilever, etc.
- Checking and polishing: checking with a mold if the product is up to the measurements and make the product paint-ready.
- Keeping the workplace clean.
PROFIL OF EMPLOYEE:
- Good ability using manual and automatic tools.
- Experience with hydraulic and mechanical components.
- Experience in handling an overhead crane.
- Experience in reading technical drawings.
- Some experience in paintwork is a plus.
HEALTH INSURANCE PROVIDED, ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED: including water, gas, electricity and internet bills, TRAVEL PROVIDED: one way travel costs to Holland. Daily travel expenses between house and work
Contact person Mr. Alrik Mol Alrik.Mol@uwv.nl