What started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal, brought to reality in 2013, has become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of 1.000+ vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 40 locations across Portugal, Spain, France, Italy (+ Sicily & Sardinia), Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Croatia, the UK, Ireland, Iceland, Austria, Sweden and opening more destinations at any moment.
- We are a dynamic and technology driven company operating in the modern area of online travel
- you will join a great team of 30 nationalities and young dynamic people
- you will learn how to offer campervans to online customers, show the campervans available at the Depot and help them to select the best offer for them
- you will gain experience in online camper van sales - an innovative way to the entire industry
As a Field Sales Representative – you will be responsible for reselling vans and motorhomes currently belonging to our fleet, to buyers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will do this by contacting leads and potential customers (B2C) already interested in our vehicles by phone and email, in their native language and showing the potential clients the campervans at the Depot, virtually or in person. In doing so, you will contribute to the company’s success by having a modern fleet for rental available and ensuring its financial performance.
What you´ll do:
- Sell as many campers as you can!
- Be responsible for the conversion of inbound B2C leads into happy consumers of our vehicles
- Own your targets, track your KPIs, and strive to hit your weekly / monthly success metrics and bi-annual OKRs;
- Engage with leads and prospects via various channels, including phone, email, and in person visits;
- Be the Ambassador and source of knowledge of our product to the outside world, being able to clearly, concisely, and credibly articulate the product to clients;
- Coordinate with the RV Sales team in Lisbon in person / virtual visits with the clients and vehicle deliveries;
- Identify weak points/opportunities and work with Product and Operations teams to convey prospects' feedback and improve the product as a whole;
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM application
- Flexibility - things change fast around here
Who you are:
- Hunger to sell and earn great, uncapped commissions.
- Commercial mindset, with communication and sales skills as well as emotional intelligence.
- Self-starter with the ability to take on tasks independently and a good team-player.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in sales, preferably in car/motorhomes sales.
- Fluent in German and English (mandatory). Other EU-languages are a plus.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package with basic remuneration, uncapped commissions, quarterly bonuses, food allowance and benefits.
- Free of charge use of our campervans in low season, subject to availability.
- Sales and personal skills training by senior colleagues and hired trainers.
- Birthday day as a holiday.
- Health insurance.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced multinational company and to grow with us.
- Stability at work with a permanent contract.
key words: German, Deutsch, Alemão, English, Inglês, Sales, Vendas, Telefon, Social Media, Soziale Medien, cars, campervans, wohnwagen