Main responsibilities / Tasks:
* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
* Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
* Answer questions on menu selections.
* Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
* Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
* Pick-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area.
* Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
* Maintain cleanliness of work and guest areas by clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area.
Skills requirements: Customer Service, Communication, Customer Oriented, product knowledge, Organization, Hosting, Flexibility and Adaptability; Attention to Detail
Professional experience: desirable
Language skills: Fluent in English, Portuguese basic knowledge required
Certification/Training in F&B Operations or equivalent will be considered an asset
The company offers:
* 3 to 6 months contract
* 40h/ week - 2 days off
* Meals in cafeteria
How to apply: